Inside Maddie's Head

Find out what is inside Maddie's head...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

the wacky so-called "spring break"

Hey everyone!
Guess what I had to do on MY spring break? SCHOOL! Okay, Okay, I know that's not really a spring break, but if I'm at my cousin's house, at camp, why shouldn't it be called a spring break? we had a completely WILD time here! I created this blog (complements to Lydia, Rachel, and most of all, Sarah), we... um.... spilled something and had a grand time trying to clean it up before anyone saw -only to find out we were being watched, and went "exploring" on half their land, half someone else's. All in all we had a marvolous "break". I wish I could've ditched the Algebra though, but that can't be helped. I'm looking forward to reading about everyone else's spring! Later dudes!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Gracie said…

    you spilled something? like what? Had fun with you too. :)

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger joe4444 said…

    Hey I saw your link on Lydia and Rachels' blogs so I thought I'd be friendly and come say hi. You'll have to keep an eye on those Poe girls, they're rather crazy sometimes you know. ;)

    I see by your pic that you look awfully similar to Amanda Sheppard. I'm going to guess that your her younger sister, am I correct?

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Nomos said…

    Madge, Madge, Madge...

    POST.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maddie, update your blog! I want to know what's been going on over there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home