Inside Maddie's Head

Find out what is inside Maddie's head...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hey every one!
Sorry again for not posting. Spread the word to every one you know and tell them to check out my blog!!! I'm STARVING for comments!! And- my dear sweet cousin- I don't mean the kind where one person comments a million times. I'd like to tell y'all something exciting, but there's really nothin' to tell. Oh! Except that yesterday I learned the difference in a straight cylinder and a "v" cylinder. I also learned today about different types of insurance and how they cost more for different cars. What fun. well, I guess y'all have already clicked onto another blog 'cause mines dull, but when you don't have a computer, this is really all you have to offer when the time comes. L8er G8ers!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Gracie said…

    Can't wait to see you! Oh wait, you're already here! ;)

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with you right now, but i will miss you when you leave. :)

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Nomos said…

    very insightful! Keep posting, and we'll keep commenting!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i commented!!!!!!!! woohoo!
    it was good to see yall at the grad.

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger CherryLimeade said…

    LOL! Cool picture! It was good to see you too. Hope to see you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home