Inside Maddie's Head

Find out what is inside Maddie's head...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's Good to be Back!

I'm back in the boonies, but you've gotta love it! It's so nice and peaceful...
I love it out here! Now I can truly relate to the saying, "Live Life to the Fullest." Just to be out on the deck and feel the breeze on your face, feel the sun beating down on your back, hear the birds whistling in the trees... It's almost as good as vacation in Panama City! I highly recommend it. Breathe in that vitamin D and be thankful you're alive in this day and time! Don't you just love trees, sky, clouds, sun, wind, water, nature in general? It's something that man can't even fathom how to copy. Oh, sure, we've flown over the ocean, what did we copy? The bird, which man couldn't try to copy fully. If we could, we sure wouldn't use so much gas on the airplanes, or whatever they use.
The ocean is another thing man couldn't create. The world is an amazing thing, isn't it? All who appreciate it, COMMENT! Love y'all!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Nomos said…

    I've always had an attachment for the boonies...

    something in the air, I think.

    See you at the ball!

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger CherryLimeade said…

    Yeah.... Must be in the air.... Can't imagine any other reason. Can you? remember, you owe me a waltz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home