Inside Maddie's Head

Find out what is inside Maddie's head...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

June

What makes June so great? Maybe it's the thought that summer's actually here. Or how about Camp? Or maybe it's because you know you don't have to start school for two more months. For me it's also because our pool's finally warming up. For some it may mean parties, Birthdays, friends over for the night, catching Lightning bugs, playing hide-n-seek in the yard, being a kid again, so-forth. Daylight lasts until Nine, You get to sleep late, you don't have to worry about the next Biology or Algebra test, new expectations. For a few of my friends it means summer classes at college, or (including me) summer jobs, working in the garden, all rewarded with different activities (such as civil War Balls and camp). All in all, I think June is my second favorite month!
Later Dudes!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger joe4444 said…

    June is great, but a bit tiring. Camp was great, it was definently the best Camp Moriah of the four I've been to so far and that dancing on the volleyball court Friday night was icing on the cake for the week.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger CherryLimeade said…

    Yeah, the dancing was awesome. you know who started it don't you? Camp was the best ever! I really hope I go next year.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah....it was awesome!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger CherryLimeade said…

    you didn't even do it!! you were playing ping-pong. :P

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I meant the whole week DUH!!!!!!!! :) lol....

    look, i couldnt help it, I kept winning so I kept the table, believe me I tried to lose, but just could not.:)

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger CherryLimeade said…

    Oh, sure... When pigs fly. :) I don't blame you, if I was good at something like that, I would probably play it for hours too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home