Inside Maddie's Head

Find out what is inside Maddie's head...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My first picture!!!

Well, as I said before, I'm not the brightest bulb in the system. I tried to do a picture, but right as I got it downloaded, I got bumped offline. Now the picture button isn't working! UGH! I feel like Charlie Brown sometimes. I will figure it out! On my own! Okay, maybe not, but I'm going to try. You've got to give me credit for determination, even if I blow the computer up, catch the house on fire, and maybe kill a few people from sixth degree burns or whatever.
Anyways, my bro just got a blog, and needs a little assistance, so I'm going to go help him, and YOU GO COMMENT!!! ;) His address is
www.youdontwanttomesswiththis.blogspot.com.
And don't forget, I will get a picture on here! Um, if your pastor says that we got burned up and left this earth, you'll know what happened. Hehe. L8er!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home