Inside Maddie's Head

Find out what is inside Maddie's head...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Fairwell to all

Ok, that's kind of a bad picture of me. I had another one, but I don't want to spend the 30 min it takes to post it up there. sad. Anyways, this is probably going to be the last post I post (ha ha) for a while. Everyone has a Myspace, so this is kinda dying out. Plus I don't want a Myspace. They aren't as cool. So, in rememberance of all the fun I had while doing this, I trust that everyone will comment their sad goodbyes and email me, right? Good, that's what I thought. Thank you for sticking with me! Bye!
<3 Maddie

7 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger DonKhan said…

    if it's any consolation, there are still people who believe in the superiority of Blogs over Myspace :) why leave now? you've barely scratched the surface!

    stick around...someday people will realize that Blogs are the way to go, and you'll be back in buisness :)

    if that didn't change your mind....bye bye :(

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Gracie said…

    bye? bye? what is this? Don't stop blogging! I mean, sure some of us don't post as often as we used to, but don't stop please!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maddie, don't stop blogging!!! I still blog and have a myspace at the same time. It works. I've been trying to get back in the blogging more, so i've posted more than i have been. Don't quit. There are so many people that are still with it!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Nomos said…

    Stop blogging?!?! NEVAH!!!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    yeah come on girl! you can't quit now!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU HAVE TO POST THOSE PICS OF ME YOU AND NATHAN AT THE ORDINATION!!!
    Those were sooo cool. come on and post!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger CherryLimeade said…

    I should post those pics. those were really cool. howsa bout i don't humiliate myself with the whole pic thing and just sent you a hard copy though the mail. or even through email, sending through email is easy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home